Lynn's Biography :
- Realtor 30+ years, specializing in Fine Homes, Farm & Ranch Land
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) – helping mature adults navigate the transitions in life, and home ownership.
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – served clients in the Million $ plus market well over 20 years.
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Strong Negotiator – always work on client’s behalf.
- Discreet & Confidential – always protect clients.
- Extensive Market Knowledge – across the Dallas/Fort Worth market, having listed & sold from all 4 corners. Especially loves Collin County, a great place for work, family, with phenomenal growth, great schools.
- Integrity - Implements the extreme attention to detail required in this complex real estate market.
EXPERIENCE REALLY DOES MATTER, and you can depend on Lynn for all your real estate needs!
With 30+ years in Real Estate, she has the knowledge and skills to help you, whether selling your special home, land, ranch, or finding the perfect new place to fit your needs.
A native Texan, from a ranching family, Lynn has great respect and love for the land, understands the value of owning your own piece of land, large or small. In a family business, she worked in land sales and development, with both residential and commercial developers, throughout her college years. Handshake deals were honored and completed, and the value of integrity and trust was deeply instilled, life lessons she still carries today.
Lynn then went into the corporate world, where she managed the Human Resource Division in a Savings & Loan, merging over 900 employees from two firms. After a few years, she started her own HR consulting firm, and later a manufacturing firm. The entrepreneurial spirit has always been in her.
When opportunity provided, and adventure loomed large, she moved to Montana, where she went back to her roots in real estate. With a young son, who needed better schools, they later moved to Colorado, where she spent 11 years in one of the most productive real estate brokerages in the nation, listing and selling luxury homes, ranches, and land.
But Texas always calls one home, and Lynn returned to the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Metroplex in 2010. She understands the needs of your family as you relocate, across town or across the country, and can help you navigate the most complicated situations. Each move meant starting her life and real estate business again, in new territory, with new friends and clients. She really can help you do the same, introducing you to a new area.
North Texas is a special place, with so much opportunity, and so many unique places to live. Knowledge of the area is essential in helping you. Let Lynn guide you through this process, so you can truly “Love where you Live”! Call her today, 972-984-0107.